Why to use TEREC+ ?
TEREC+ process gathers several compounds which accelerate the ionic circulation. It generates an energy absorption in a volume more important than the theoretical flow zone situated around the electrode. TEREC+ allows to achieve low resistance earthing systems, with less long electrodes. It reduces sensibly their cost and that of their installation (trench or drilling). It also makes the realization of earthing systems possible in unusable grounds without it.
TEREC+ advantages ?
After the reaction following its realization, TEREC+ gets fixed and cannot be damaged, neither by the bases, neither by the acids. TEREC+ is reactive under energy: more the earthing system is solicited, more it will be efficient and longer will be its lifetime. TEREC+ in the ground, protects the earthing system from freezing until a temperature of -10°C. For another dimension, an earthing system realized with TEREC+ will have an impedance until five times inferior to an earthing system realized without it. It will be then more efficient, especially for high frequency current flowing like lightning.
The product should be hydrated before using. It is necessary to fill a containing (bucket, big can,) of 10 liters of water per bag and add the dose of TEREC+. Before all treatment, ensure a complete mixing during few minutes.
1. Realize the necessary trenches for the creation of the crow’s foot on a depth of 1m (level without freezing of the earthing system).
2. Install the earth electrode at the bottom of the trench (for this case, we can use a flat conductor type tinned copper tape, an earth grid.
3. Make with the hydrated product a cordon of 1m on the electrode (foresee 2 doses of TEREC+) and if this one exceeds 5m, treat on 1m every 3m.
4. Backfill the trench on a height of 0,20m, water the treated parts with around 20 liters of water, compact and fill the rest of the height compacting again in order to reconstruct the apparent density of the ground.
5. Measure the resistance: this one will represent only 70% of the optimal value, which will be obtained within a time limit of 2 months when TEREC+ will have acted.
Vertical implementation with tubular electrode
1. Fill the drilling with TEREC+ up to the third of its height, introduce the electrode then fill the residual gap.
2. Shake slowly the installed electrode in order to lift up all the air pockets and fill then the void between the electrode and the ground.
3. Wait for 1 hour, fill again if necessary the inside of the electrode, and measure the treated earth resistance. Like for horizontal implementation, the value will represent only 70%.
Vertical implementation with copper coated earth rods
1. Realize a hole of 0,80m x 0,80m x 0,80m.
2. Pour in this hole, a dose of 10kg of TEREC+ hydrated.
3. Install the first earth rod at the center of the hole and drive in. Add the additional earth rods until the expected depth. Water with 20 liters of water.
4. Fill the ground up to 0,40m from the surface, and compact the ground to reconstruct the apparent density of the ground.
5. Install the inspection pit And measure the treated ground resistance. As previously, the value will represent only 70% of the optimal value, which will be obtained within a time limit of 2 months.